What is Netwave Booster’s role ?
For each visitor, Netwave Booster highlights :
- The products that are most likely to increase the chances of a visitor’s based on his situation (expectations, behaviour, deterrents, motivation, etc.) and your strategy, either in the same price range as the browsed product (product recommendation) or X to Y% more expensive than the product being considered (up-selling).
- Complementary products with the most potential for purchase in addition to a main purchase cross-selling.
Therefore, each visitor will be presented with a different message - the message most likely to win their engagement.
What are Netwave Booster's tasks ?
1. It identifies each visitor’s situation (expectations, behaviour, deterrents, motivation, etc.),
2. It instantly determines which selection of products is more likely to nudge the visitor to purchase, based on the internet users that most resemble them,
3. It filters this selection based on your commercial strategy,
4. It publishes this selection during the browsing experience in real-time, with no human intervention.