What is Netwave Mailer’s role ?
Using the Netwave Nexus AI processor, Netwave Mailer enables you to encourage identified visitors to return to your site :
- if they selected nothing during their last visit, to re-engage them,
- if they abandoned a product in their basket during their last visit, to encourage them to complete their intended purchase,
- if they bought one or more products during their last visit, to nudge them to purchase more products.
You therefore have a second chance to more business with each of your identified visitors.
What are Netwave Mailer’s tasks ?
1. It identifies each visitor’s situation whilst they are browsing (expectations, behaviour, deterrents, motivation, etc.),
2. It recognises their status when they leave the site (visitors who did not make a selection, visitors who abandoned their cart and those who made a purchase),
3. It instantly determines which selection of products is more likely to convert the visit into a sale, based on previous visitors who most resembled them,
4. It sends this selection to your emailing platform (or generates the email itself if you do not have a platform) as soon as browsing has ended, in real-time, with no human intervention.